Live Here Chicago is expanding and seeking experienced a Chicago real estate Administrator, Broker or Leasing Agent as sales support for our residential leasing division. License need not be current.
We're seeking candidates with strong technical skills, proficient with MLS data input, working with Chicago landlords and familiar with most Chicago North side neighborhoods. Experience working with Chicago leases and landlords strongly preferred.
Live Here is a Chicago residential real estate company specializing in residential sales and leasing. Our employees enjoy a full benefits package, a great team environment and room for growth.
Skill set desired:
- Recently working in the Chicago residential leasing industry.
- Negotiation skills
- Real Estate Brokers or leasing agents with a strong administrative background would make a great candidates for this position.
- Experience writing Chicago Leases.
- Experience entering data using the MLS.
- High degree of proficiency with commonly used computer applications such as Docusign, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe DC.
- Resourceful and organized.
- Ability to multi-tasks and follow through.
- Ideally live with a 30 minute commute to our office.
- Excellent references.
Please contact us to see how we can help you build and elevate your career in real estate.
Why Work Here?Live Here is one of the largest and most established Chicago brokerage specializing in both sales and leasing. We enjoy a stellar reputation with the public and our team. We offer extensive training in both leasing and sales. We're known for our supportive team culture and generous compensation packages. Our team consists of Brokers, Leasing Consultants and our sales support team. Proudly recognized by Chicago Agent magazine as Who's Who in Chicago real estate in 2018 and 2019 and awarded "Best Real Estate Agents in Chicago 2019" by Expertise Advisers. Please contact us to see how we can help you build and elevate your career in real estate. .
Live Here is expanding and searching for top talent for it's newest locations. Growth potential, competitive pay & top tier benefits.