Liv Hospitality, LLC Rapid City, SD
- Expired: July 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
VERTEX SKY BAR
Vertex Sky Bar occupies the top two floors of The Hotel Alex Johnson. A stunning art deco lounge, Vertex is a one-of-a-kind venue with cocktails, fine dining and panoramic views of the Black Hills and Rapid City. Featuring three distinct indoor seating areas, an expansive outdoor deck on the 10th floor and an 11th-floor deck teetering off the edge of the building, it is a unique guest experience unlike anything in the country. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a drink with friends or entertain business associates.
Position: Host/Bar Back
Position Details: Full time
Reports To: Manager
Pay: $11 to $13 an hour DOE
This positions offers team members the opportunity to connect with guests, showing the warmth, compassion, and grace each of our guests deserves. Accuracy with reservations, special requests/accommodations, and management of the reservation system is of utmost importance.
- Prompt, friendly service to ensure a superior dining experience for our guests. This will include taking food and beverage orders, and serving the beverages and meals.
- Responsible for maintaining clean restaurant and bar areas.
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests and adheres to all company related alcohol policies.
- Collect payment (credit cards, cash) for drinks and/or food served following company established accounting procedures for all transactions.
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other team members.
- Maintaining reservations and assist with special events as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Responsible for rotating kegs, juices, and fruit and ensuring the cleanliness of the walk-in cooler
- Ensuring all glasses, bowls, and other bar equipment are clean and put away properly
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar and ensure bartenders are set up for success
- Complete assigned opening and closing side work
- Responsible for completing assigned daily cleaning duties
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Transport glass racks, trash cans and beer kegs up to 50 pounds up to 15 times per shift
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required
- Capable of using knives and other food preparation equipment safely
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Service oriented personality.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Liv Hospitality, LLC
AddressRapid City, SD
FoodView all jobs at Liv Hospitality, LLC