Assistant Preschool Teacher ( Twos Classroom ) - $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool Granite Bay, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
**$500 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education? Do you love teaching? Then we want you to join our family as an Assistant Preschool Teacher!
Little Sunshine's Playhouse and Preschool is currently looking for energetic and passionate teachers to join our team! We are looking for an assistant preschool teacher in our twos classroom to help create a fun environment while incorporating educational programs that assist in our children's development.
**We are currently looking for applicants that have at least 12 Early Childhood Education Units including 3 Infant/Toddler Development Units.**
Responsibilities of a Preschool Teacher (includes but not limited to):
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
- Assist the lead teacher, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Following curriculum and daily schedule
- Decorating the class and keeping classrooms clean and orderly
- Creating daily reports for children including a photo or video every day for each child.
- Participate in parent communication
- Meeting children's basic needs (diapers, attention, etc.)
- Be familiar with and follow all school policies and licensing rules.
- Report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position in order to offer children and parents consistency.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. approximately 100 times per day/shift.
- Standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching reaching, pulling, pushing, grasping, hearing, talking, and repetitive motion are physical requirements of the position.
Qualifications of a Preschool Teacher:
- Meet and exceed all state Child Care Licensing requirements
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Possess a teamwork mindset, strong communication skills, organization skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to build rapport with children, families and peers
Benefits Our Preschool Teachers Enjoy:
- Health, vision, dental
- Childcare discounts
- Paid time off
- Paid training hours
- Teacher appreciation activities
Little Sunshine's Playhouse maintains a reputation of unrivaled distinction in childcare and serves as a castle for a "once upon a time" experience that enables each child to develop their imagination and grow socially and academically. Unique characteristics and state-of-the-art services distinguish Little Sunshine's Playhouse as the premier early childhood education program.
Compensation based on education and experience.
Related Keywords: Preschool Teacher, daycare teacher, child care teacher, preschool, childcare, early childhood education, early childhood education teacher
Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool
AddressGranite Bay, CA
EducationView all jobs at Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool