We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare our littlest learners for kindergarten through play-based learning and social and emotional development. A toddler teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education. Teachers must be willing to incorporate faith-based learning opportunities and materials into their curriculum. Teacher will be responsible for our toddler classroom - children 18-35 months.
Little Steps of Faith Preschool is a Private Non-Profit Childcare Center located in Sylmar, CA. Our mission is to provide a faith based, quality educational experience in partnership with families and our community, to ultimately ensure children are ready for kindergarten.
We are looking for an Early Childhood Professional to join our team. Our preschool program provides a nurturing and loving experience and education for children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain professional working relationships with children, parents, and staff
- Have a minimum of 12 ECE units (core classes)
- Must pass ALL state license requirements, a comprehensive background check, Physical Exam, TB Test, and have updated immunization records
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- A love for working with children.
- Knowledge of Program CSEFL Teaching Pyramid, Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDPs)
- Hold a current California Department of Education Children Development Permit
- AA / BA or advanced Degree in Child Development