- Expired: December 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
RN (Registered Nurse)
Health & Wellness Director
Health & Wellness
Non-Exempt - Full-Time
Primary Position Objectives
Engage in providing health services for all students and follows departmental programs and standards that meet all DOL, PRH, Center and Serrato Corporation requirements. Assist the Wellness Department the delivery of health services, support, and education that will enhance student employability and help students maintain a healthy lifestyle. Assist in ensuring the quality health services are delivered in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Assist the Wellness Department with focusing on wellness and disease prevention. Assist with ensuring students with disabilities receive planned accommodations Deliver quality health services in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner.
Brief Description of Duties
- Supervises LPN/LVN
- Dispenses prescribed medications.
- Assists in physical examinations of all new enrollees.
- Orders all drugs and medical supplies and stores when received.
- Assist Director with monitoring and ordering of medical supplies.
- Documents individual charts for all enrollees seen by medical or dental personnel.
- Ensures that all enrollees return for special treatment or medication ordered by a doctor.
- Keeps log on all infirmary patients.
- Initiate and Monitors weight improvement programs.
- Works toward meeting position performance goals.
- Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Serrato policies and procedures, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Adheres to required property control policies and procedures.
- Attend regular scheduled staff meetings.
- Demonstrates and abides by Serrato Corporation’s core values and operating principles.
- Screens and attempts to solve all student problems before referring them to the Health & Wellness Director.
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
- Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
- Participates in PRH mandated staff training. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms correct interpretation of information.
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and verbal for the presentation of facts and ideas.
- Shows professional non-verbal body language and actively listens to others.
Organization of Work
- Action oriented. Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously with decision making, flexibility, and problem solving.
- Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organization.
- Shows attention to detail and ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Continually seek ways to improve employment service provided via development of professional skills and personal growth.
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting with others. Abides by Serrato Corporation’s Healthy Workplace Environment policy.
- Acts as team player and builds professional relationships with coworkers to achieve goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High level of communication with patients and medical staff.
- High level of organizational skills when dealing with medical records and patient information.
- Ability to show patience and compassion when providing nursing services to patients who may have negative emotion.
- Detail-orientated to patient’s vital signs, dietary needs, medication schedules, ect..
Minimum of one year of related experience or training is required.
Registered Nurse. Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in nursing. Active, unrestricted license to practice in state where Center is located.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
State Professional Nurse License (RN); Current BLS/CPR certification. Valid State Driver’s License
Valid State Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel: to reach with hands and arms and talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne blood borne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of radiation. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. Office setting has varying degree of background noise and interruptions. The noise level for this work environment is moderate.
- Paid Short Term / Long Term Disability and basic life insurance.
- Health care insurance available (medical, dental, vision, critical illness, accident, HSA, and FSA)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K & 401K Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Counseling Service Program
- Serrato Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Serrato Corporation conducts background checks and drug screens.
Little Rock Job Corps Center
AddressLittle Rock, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at Little Rock Job Corps Center
Get fresh RN Wellness jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.