- Posted: 4 days ago
- $60,000 Yearly
IT Systems Administrator
Student Records Supervisor
Exempt - Full Time
Primary Position Objectives
Responsible for coordinating the data processing functions and performing specialized duties primarily in the area of data management, in compliance with government and management directives.
Brief Description of Duties
- Monitor data communications to ensure that network is available to all system users and resolves communication problems.
- Analyze and support computer operations by providing first-line support services for operational problems.
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Regulate access to computer data files; monitor data file use and update computer security files.
- Install, modify and make minor repairs to microcomputer hardware and software systems and provide technical assistance and training to system users.
- Oversee the operations of the centerâ€™s computer network systems.
- Oversee the data processing functions of the department.
- Perform tests on data equipment where error conditions occur to determine the source of malfunctions.
- Coordinate technical matters and scheduling problems with the corporate information systems department.
- Coordinate with supervisor, records to ensure the computer information systems (CIS), CITRIX portal, career development system suite (CDSSuite), and other programs installed are fully operational and resolve any problems that may arise in coordination with corporate information technology (IT) and the data center.
- Perform Job corps student network maintenance and security monitoring of usage.
- Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices.
- Works towards meeting performance standard goals.
- Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) Serrato policies and procedures, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates and abides by Serrato Corporationâ€™s core values and operating principles.
- Adheres to required property control policies and procedures.
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
- Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
- Participation in PRH mandated staff training is mandatory. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms correct interpretation of information.
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and verbal for the presentation of facts and ideas.
- Shows professional non-verbal body language and actively listens to others.
Organization of Work
- Action oriented. Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously with decision making, flexibility, and problem solving.
- Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organization.
- Shows attention to detail and ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Continually seek ways to improve employment service provided via development of professional skills and personal growth.
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting with others. Abides by Serrato Corporationâ€™s Healthy Workplace Environment policy.
- Acts as team player and builds professional relationships with coworkers to achieve goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
- Advanced computer literacy; strong knowledge of current up-to-date computer hardware and software.
- In depth understanding of directory, file structure, systems, networking, user & persmission management, and technical support.
- High level of communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Two yearsâ€™ experience in installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting computer systems (hardware & software); and other various technical office equipment.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred or related network certification. Directly related technical experience in systems analysis may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid State Driverâ€™s License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, to reach with hands and arms and to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
- Paid Short Term / Long Term Disability and basic life insurance.
- Health care insurance available (medical, dental, vision, critical illness, accident, HSA, and FSA)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K & 401K Matching
- Tutiton Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Counseling Service Program
- Serrato Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Serrato Corporation conducts background checks and drug screens.
Little Rock Job Corps Center
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Little Rock Job Corps Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?