Junior Sales Executive
Little Rock Division (JMR-LR) Hot Springs, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're Growing: Our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and as a result of current economic conditions, the demand for our products and services has never been higher! Our Junior Sales Executives can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients.
- Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Hard Work (less than 1 year)
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms (we'll train you)
- Extensive Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $53k - $106k First Year (DOE\DOP)
- Weekly Compensation from Commission Advances, Bonuses and Cash Contests
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Performance and Growth Sharing Bonuses in the company you're helping to build
- Long Term Wealth Building
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Training and Support:
Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Junior Sales Executive has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and execution strategies that directly lead to success.
- Accountable and Coachable Team Player
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Computer and Internet Savvy
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Good Work Ethic, Self-Motivation
- Local candidates only
About USHA - 50 Awards For Business Excellence in Just 9 Years!!!
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Little Rock Division (JMR-LR)
AddressHot Springs, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Little Rock Division (JMR-LR)