Spanish Teacher 2
Little Linguists Arts Academy Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Little Linguists Arts Academy provides language learning through cultural immersion for toddlers to teens. We approach learning in an enjoyable and accessible way that broadens a child’s understanding of art, culture, and all that they can achieve.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced Spanish Teacher who thrives in the PreK - 8th classroom environment.
Spanish Teacher Qualifications:
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Must love working with children.
- Experience in middle school preferred.
- Training and basic curriculum will be provided.
- Experience teaching and writing lesson plans preferred.
- Must have the ability to move between several different age groups.
For immediate consideration for our Spanish Teacher position please reply to this posting with your complete resume and cover letter. Please be sure to include the following information:
- Are you a native speaker in Spanish?
- How many years of Foreign Language Teaching experience do you have?
- How many years of experience do you have teaching PK-8th grade?
- Are you located in Metro area?
- Do you have a teaching license or certification?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
Little Linguists Arts AcademyWhy Work Here?
Immediate Opportunities for Educators!
Little Linguists Arts Academy in Chicago provides Language learning through cultural immersion for toddlers to teens. Equal Opportunity Employer.
EducationView all jobs at Little Linguists Arts Academy