- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Operational Resource Guide and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays and enforces the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Operational Resource Guide.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and lobby and ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in the Operational Resource Guide as well any other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational Resource Guide (ORG) or as directed by management.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
We’re an international brand that’s a household name and a front-of-mind decision when you’ve got pizza on the brain.
We’ve grown tremendously since opening the first store in 1959 – and we’re still growing.
But, at the end of the day, our success as a big-town name is because of our focus on small town values.