Lead Preschool Teacher
Little Angels Nursery school San Francisco, CA
- Expired: April 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Little Angels is a Reggio Emilia inspired, play based pre school ( 2 sites). We also emphasis on art, sensory and outdoor play and being out in the community, creating a solid relationship with each family and working as a team together to create a wonderful loving and educational experience for the children in our care.
We are looking for an experienced ECE teacher who can help create a fun and loving environment and incorporate an educational child oriented curriculum that assist in our childrens development. This is a part/ full time position. Part time ( 24 hrs a week ) full time ( 40 hrs/ week )
If you love working with kids and have previous experience in an early childhood education and a minimum of 6ECE ( Associate teacher position ) or 18-24ECE units (Lead teacher ) , Please send your resume, Cover letter and availability for interview time .
Infant toddler daycare teacher
Preschool/ Younger 3s teacher
Job requirement for Lead ECE teachers:
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children, parents and the other teachers on the team
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children, based on the child's interest, and abilities. Knowledge of Reggio Emilia and project based curriculum strongly preferred. And a warm and loving environment for all children.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child. And that we meet each child's needs.
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about children as needed to management.
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play,Hygiene, lunch time and rest time for children.
- Train staff as needed on Job requirements.
- Maintain visual and auditory supervision of children at all times to ensure their safety in the classroom, on the playground, and on field trips.
- - Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Must possess a minimum of 24 ECE units or an AA degree in Early childhood education. BA in education or related field preferred
- Minimum of two year of childcare.in a group setting. Infant toddler experience required.
- Must have experience with working with children from infancy through preschool age
- Reliable, motivated and on time.
- Experience in a group setting childcare.
- Strong understanding of child development. Some experience with special needs children Preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as work well with others and to foster a team environment.
- Must clear full background check.
- Dependable, On time and team builder
We offer our teaching team a supportive environment and room to grow !
Competitive hourly rate.
Paid vacation and holidays
medical insurance coverage ( starts after the first 90 days of employment )
Flexibility and work perks
Commute assistance and tuition assistance for related educational classes
We are a play based school inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach. We follow an Emergent curriculum and emphasis on Outdoor , Art and sensory activities.
Please see more info on our school on our website:
Little Angels Nursery school
AddressSan Francisco, CA
EducationView all jobs at Little Angels Nursery school