Food and Beverage Outlet Supervisor (Sign On Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
$500 Sign-on Bonus: $250 after 30 days of full time employment and $250 after 90 days of full time employment; Bonus is also contingent on working 100% of your scheduled shifts with the exception of excused absences
Come work with a diverse, equal, and family oriented team at the premiere hotel & resort in Cheyenne, Wyoming!
Employee Benefits and Perk Package:
- Cross training and Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance coverage
- Health & Flexible Savings Accounts
- 401K with 6% match;
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Discounts on merchandise, meals, fuel, rooms, & golf course
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Education Assistance Program
Food and Beverage Outlet Supervisor
Overview: To provide ensure guest satisfaction in all food and beverage outlets and to maintain service standards and maximize revenue.
Operational Reports to: Food and Beverage Management Team
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Responsible and accountable for all Food and Beverage outlets (Hathaway’s Restaurant and Lounge and Carol’s Café);
- Knowledgeable of all menus offered in all outlets;
- Full knowledge of the POS InfoGenesis and reservation system OpenTable;
- Knowledge of service standards with a commitment to adhering to these standards overseeing staff to ensure Grand America Hotels & Resorts service standards are consistently met;
- Provide leadership and support to employees and foster teamwork
- Always check accuracy of guests’ checks;
- Ensure effective communication with coworkers;
- Ensure that all service colleagues are briefed regularly on the hotels policies and procedures;
- Actively organize and participate in all training activities;
- Report all misconduct to Food and Beverage Management;
- Attend weekly meetings as assigned;
- Place supply orders and beverage requisitions;
- Participate in monthly inventories;
- Control food and beverage outlets for proper volume of music, smell, temperature in room cleanliness of floors, proper table setting, lighting in room, quality of table linen and flowers at all times;
- Involvement in increasing sales through PR and marketing and decreasing costs-conserving expenses and labor without sacrificing standards;
- Maintain presence on the floor and attention to door so no guest is left unattended;
- Solve all guest complaints or report to Food and Beverage Management.
- Assist management with weekly scheduling, timecards, daily side-work assignments, cleanliness of outlets (front and back of house), employee attire, daily shift stand-up meetings, employee coaching/training
- Managing daily operation of outlets
- Manager on Duty
- Other assigned duties
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and at least two years of college-level training in Hotels/Restaurant Management or equivalent F & B supervisory experience;
· Have a complete understanding of proper table service, sequence of service, mise en place and act as a liaison between the kitchen and the front of the house;
· Possess excellent customer service skills;
· Ability to accept responsibility for the successful accomplishment of department or company objectives;
· Ability to influence people in their opinions, attitudes, or judgments about ideas or things, to motivate, convince, or negotiate;
· Ability to deal with people in a team, supervisory, marketing, or counseling setting;
- Work varied shifts (AM and PM), including weekends and holidays;
- Certified or knowledgeable of TIPS training;
- Current Food Handler’s card/certificate.
· Have 3-5 years of experience in a Food & Beverage operation with at least one of those years in a supervisory position.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional environment.
· Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 20-50 or more pounds
· Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, and remain stationary at times throughout work periods.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Little America Hotel & Resort, Cheyenne
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?