Barista (Sign-on Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
$500 Sign-on Bonus: For Full Time Employees only; $250 after 30 days of full time employment and $250 after 90 days of full time employment; Bonus is also contingent on working 100% of your scheduled shifts with the exception of excused absences
Come work with a diverse, equal, and family oriented team at the premiere hotel & resort in Cheyenne, Wyoming!
Employee Benefits and Perk Package:
- Cross training and Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance coverage
- Health & Flexible Savings Accounts
- 401K with 6% match;
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Discounts on merchandise, meals, fuel, rooms, & golf course
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Education Assistance Program
Job Title: Barista
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
Pay: $9-$12 hours plus tips; pay will be dependent on experience
· Morning Shifts
· Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
· Must be reliable and available to work
- Greet guests. Determine coffee and food interests and needs.
- Inform guests about specials and answering questions about the coffee menu.
- Suggest beverages to the guest; try to upsell.
- Take beverage orders.
- Prepare and sell coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and techniques for specialty drinks including but not limited to expresso, latte or cappuccino.
- Maintain inventory by replenishing coffee bean supply; brewing coffee; restocking coffee bar with pastries, cookies and cereals.
- Maintain safe and health work environment by following ServSafe or similar food handling guidelines.
- Keep equipment operational by maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Print closing report at the end of each shift, and deposit with accounting office.
- Assist Manager as requested with training of new employees.
- Stay knowledgeable on current trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading coffee/food service publications, etc.
This position involves light levels of exertion. Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and pushing/pulling arm controls. Employees will stand/walk 90% of scheduled shift.
Little America Hotel & Resort, Cheyenne
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?