Application Engineer - Enterprise Deployments (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Who is Litmus
Litmus is a growth-stage software company that is transforming the way companies harness the power of machine data to improve operations. Our software is enabling the next wave of digital transformation for the biggest and most innovative companies in the World – making Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0 and Edge Computing a reality. We just completed our Series B financing round, and we are looking to expand our team.
Why join the Litmus team
You want to be a part of something great
We pride ourselves on building the most talented and experienced team in the industry who knows how to win. We work hard and the results speak for themselves. We're trusted by industry leaders like Google, Dell, Intel, Mitsubishi, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and others as we partner to help Fortune 500 companies digitally transform.
You want to define and shape the future
At Litmus you'll have the opportunity to influence and enable Industrial Internet of Things, the next wave of technology essential for global digitization. We're leading the industry in machine data analytics and edge computing to feed machine learning, artificial intelligence and other applications that rapidly change the way companies operate.
You want to build and shape your career
Join a growth-stage Silicon Valley company to build and define your career path in an environment that allows you to progress rapidly. Bring your unique experience, talent and expertise and add to it by collaborating with and learning from the brightest people in the industry.
We are committed to hiring great people who are passionate about what they do and thrive on winning as a team. We welcome anyone and everyone who wishes to join the Litmus marketing team to apply and share their career experience, dreams and goals with us.
The Application Engineer - Enterprise Deployments works with prospective and existing Litmus customers to deploy the Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager products into their enterprise environments.
The Application Engineer leads the deployment and configuration of the Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager products so that they can run in our customer's cloud based, virtual or Kubernetes environments.
- Work with customers to understand their enterprise environment and determine the approach for implementing Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager into their environment
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the Litmus Products into the customer environment using VM technologies, cloud based platforms or Kubernetes
- Become the technical expert on implementing Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager into a customer enterprise environment
- Provide expert technical support to Litmus Service Desk to troubleshoot deployment issues and provide L2/L3 support
- Create and maintain documentation regarding the deployment of Litmus products into an enterprise environment
- Support the Litmus sales team with technical recommendations for deployment into enterprise environments when working with prospective customers
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and how application workloads are deployed on it
- Advanced understanding of network protocols, architecture and design
- Advanced understanding of various Cloud products in Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with Linux systems and scripting
- Familiarity with REST API driven product integrations
- Industrial, Manufacturing and OT background is a plus
- Experience performing in a customer facing / interactive role
- Self starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Enjoys solving problems
- Enjoys staying abreast of new technology and continually learning new things
- Able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Find us at www.litmus.io
AddressSan Jose, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?