- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Lithos Energy designs and manufactures advanced lithium ion battery systems for a wide range of high-performance applications spanning automotive, aerospace, specialty vehicles and energy storage. The factory and our offices are all under one roof. We are a growing team of motivated and capable engineers who are passionate about enabling the future of transportation and energy.
We are looking for a builder who believes in the power of data to create world-class products. You must be genuinely passionate about electric vehicles and energy systems. You must want to work in a rapidly evolving small company where you will wear many hats. You must be excited about creating reliable, high quality and safe products and delivering them to real customers.
You will innovate, create and have a major impact on the company and its products, working alongside experienced leaders from some of the Bay Area’s most celebrated EV companies. You will be responsible for leading the design of new battery packs and modules, and developing technologies to push the state of the art. You will own major systems from kick-off to prototype, validation, release, volume production and support.
- Use data and analysis to drive design and technology development.
- Develop, spec, build and bring up test equipment.
- Define and execute testing to evaluate and validate new designs and technologies.
- Design prototypes and production parts.
- Support and mentor others, work to foster an inclusive culture of engineering rigor and professionalism.
- Anything else needed to get the job done.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, small team environment. Very effective communicator.
- B.S. Engineering and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- 2+ years design experience with integrated electronics (HV / battery systems preferred).
- Proficient in CAD (Solidworks + CFD/FEA experience preferred).
- Experience with instrumentation, data acquisition and analysis.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Python and/or Matlab
- Statistics and / or data science background
- Familiar with CAN-based communications
- Experiment design / DOE, automotive environmental and abuse testing, regulatory certifications (UN 38.3, UL 1973, etc). Validation of simulation results.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio of your work (pdf, pptx or website) including past projects.
1281 Andersen DriveSan Rafael, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.