Dealership:L0347 Lexus of SacramentoLexus of Sacramento
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel... then we want you to come work with us.Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do -join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!Detailer Responsibilities:
As an Auto Detailer you will be responsible for the interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles according to company standards and applicable safety measures.
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle's interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- Clean engine and engine compartments.
- Prior detailing experience preferred.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.