Lithia Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks
Are you a hardworking, dynamic problem solver? Would you like to be part of a cutting-edge customer centric team, with amazing growth potential? We are looking for a few greatCustomer Experience Representatives. The winning candidates will be intelligent, honest, and driven to be the best.We are offering a $54,000 per year base pay + Commissions and Bonuses, 401k, Health Benefits, Employee stock purchase plan.
We are dedicated to delivering honest value,earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun! If you share these goals, we want to talk to you! Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company with over 180 dealerships nationwide! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
Eager to be considered?Stop by to speak withWalterRodgers, ourGeneral Sales Manager, about your future with Lithia Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks!Walk-in Hours areMonday-Friday 10am-4pm.We are located at 3300 South Cushman Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701.PLEASE NOTE: While walk-ins are welcome, there may be a wait to see a Manager if they are busy"Earning Customers for Life"
- Must be willing towork nights and weekends.
- Musthave a resumeuploaded with application.
- Must have avalid Alaska State Driver's License.
- Consent toCriminal Background, MVR, and Drug Screening,should you be offered a job.
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus.
- Or, 2-3 years experience providing world class Customer Service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have an outgoing personality and love talking to people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good sense of urgency regarding attendance.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Have a detail orientated mindset.
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Is driven by challenges and is competitive in nature.
- Willingness to learn and receive constructive criticism in the spirit of growth.
- Recognize personal weaknesses and focus on growth potential.
As a Customer Experience Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
# of Openings1
Store NameFairbanks Chevrolet