MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE - RAPID ADVANCEMENT IN OUR NEW OFFICE!
Listow Business Development handles national accounts, focusing on the Chicagoland customer base.
We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for a new opening for our recent office expansion. Be a part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the Chicagoland market.
- The Core responsibility of an Entry Level Representative is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- You will also attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Field promotional marketing and advertising
- High School degree required – 2-4 year degree preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top-notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality
Why work for us:
- Paid hands-on training with our senior-level executives
- M-F work schedule
- Aggressive compensation structure with bonus opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
People from all backgrounds seeking full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, full time, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, administrative assistant, purchasing, retail, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, insurance, data entry, project manager, part time, teacher, banking, analyst, restaurant, public relations, environmental, design, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, professional, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, bookkeeper, medical sales, business analyst, accounts payable, sports, cashier, project, support, business development, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.