Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
We believe that digital transformation can be a force for good, improving the lives of everyone involved. To achieve this mission, we rely on a team of techno marketers that know Salesforce. We have been a Salesforce partner since before there was an ecosystem and have been privileged to help some of the world’s most celebrated brands on their path to digital transformation.
We accomplish this with incredible people. As the country’s largest independent Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner, backed by Salesforce Ventures, ListEngage is excited to identify and add the right technical professional to support ListEngage’s growth.
About the Role:
As a Solutions Architect, you will own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended. You’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to our team and clients, and an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform. It is equally important to demonstrate top-notch people skills to communicate your recommended solutions to stakeholders. Your goal is to build trust as a valued partner with our clients to take your visions from concept to successfully implemented solutions.Responsibilities:
- Facilitate detailed discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Propose, design, and implement solutions/upgrades/enhancements to solve clients’ business needs and issues.
- Configure, test, and deploy the Salesforce solution in clients’ Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Apply advanced knowledge of validation rules, formulas, workflow rules, Process Builder, Flow, duplication methods, and approval processes.
- Participate in end-user training: content development and training delivery (for client Administrators)
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of direct Salesforce platform experience
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in documenting requirements and solution design deliverables
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Salesforce Certification(s) preferred
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for an interview.
At ListEngage, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model by building a flexible, delivery focused organization that can deliver on the promise that we have made to each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.