- Posted: over a month ago
We believe that digital transformation can be a force for good, improving the lives of everyone involved. To achieve this mission, we rely on a team of techno marketers that know Salesforce. We have been a Salesforce partner since before there was an ecosystem and have been privileged to help some of the world’s most celebrated brands on their path to digital transformation.
At ListEngage, we believe that talent trumps location, and that communication, respect, and team work are the values that enable us to deliver for each other, our stake-holders, and our customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Solutions Consultant to showcase Salesforce technology, gather client business requirements, and work with C-suite executives to find the best technology solutions for their needs.
What we are looking for
- Three+ years of experience with Salesforce cloud applications in a senior role
- Excellent presentation, analytical, consultative, and communication skills
- Positive, customer-centric attitude
- Experience with corporate data architecture and technology stacks and marketing automation
- Familiarity with marketing technologies such as: ESPs, CRMs, CDPs, marketing databases, BI platforms, web analytics platforms, inbox placement tools, ecommerce platforms, social listening/publishing tools, etc.
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to work in the United States
- Salesforce certifications/accreditation(s), which may include:
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist/Administrator/Consultant/Developer
- Pardot Specialist/Consultant
- CDP Accreditation
- Personalization (Interaction Studio) Accreditation
- Intelligence (Datorama) Accreditation
- Sales Cloud Administrator/Consultant
- Service Cloud Administrator/Consultant
- Integration/Data/B2C Solution/B2B Solution/Technical Architect
- Experience Cloud Consultant
- Prior agency experience
- Email deliverability experience
The Solutions Consultant is an integral liaison between our Sales and Services Delivery teams. The role requires an expert-level knowledge of the Salesforce Clouds (Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Sales/Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud) as well as an understanding of the marketing technology landscape that Salesforce is typically a part of: ERP systems, data warehouses, CDPs, ecommerce platforms, web analytics platforms, BI tools, etc.
The Solutions Consultant must be technical, innovative, and business savvy. This senior role is responsible for supporting the sales process with expert guidance on the best technical solution for clients, based on stated requirements, technology roadmap, budget considerations, and the existing marketing technology stack.
Working with the Sales team, the Solutions Consultant will document their recommendations, present them to clients, and assist with winning client business. Downstream, the Solutions Consultant will work with the Services Delivery team to ensure that the solution vision is understood and executed.
The Solutions Consultant will primarily be assigned to these tasks:
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Delivery, Operations, Marketing), serving as a technical Subject Matter Expert
- Support the Strategic Consultants with client presentations such as Quarterly Business Reviews
- Gather and document client requirements
- Present to clients, painting a vision for the solution, its dependencies, milestones, and phases
- Create detailed scoping documents
- Write SOW language, internal documentation, and RFP responses
- Stay up-to-date on the latest in digital marketing technology, data management, and Salesforce features and capabilities
If you’re interested, so are we!
Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At ListEngage, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model by building a flexible, delivery focused organization that can deliver on the promise that we have made to each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?