Tax Accountant CPA Firm
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical,
Well established CPA firm in the heart of Weston is currently looking for an experienced Tax Accounant. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, team-player, organized, and possesses excellent client relations skills.
- Performs bookkeeping services for clients on QB desktop and QBO
- Prepares sales tax returns
- Prepares income tax returns, corporate and personal, a plus
- At least three years working for a CPA firm.
- Proficient in Quick Books and Quick books Online, a must
- Proficient in Lacerte or similar. a plus.
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
Please send resume with salary expectations.
Lisa E Sharron CPA PA
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?