HIRING IN IOWA NEBRASKA KANSAS MISSOURI SOUTH DAKOTA
75k-85k potential earnings - Home Weekly - Regional work
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Pass Pre-employment Drug Screen & Physical
- Pass Routine Background Check
- Authorized to Work in the United States
- 6 Months OTR Experience Preferred
- No Major Moving Violations in Previous 3 Years
- No Felonies in Previous 5 Years
- Truck Driving School Students Will Be Considered
Liquid Trucking Offers:
- We will train each driver and pay for the Hazmat endorsement
- 2 weeks paid training $1000.00 per week
- Company paid short term disability & life insurance
- Performance and length of service bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Weekly
- All loading, unloading, and washout time is paid!
- $23.75 per hour driving
- $19.00 per hour for 1st hour loading, unloading, washing out. $14.00 for each hour after the 1st hour.
- If we do not get you home for your 34 hour break we will pay you $200 extra plus your weekly pay!
Great Health Plan!
- $35 per week for employee only (children and family coverage available)
- $4.06 per week dental employee only (children and family coverage available)
- $2500 single deductible / $5000 family deductible
- 80/20 coinsurance with NO NETWORK you can choose any doctor of your choice no restrictions!
- $3000 per year in PTO (Paid time off) pay!
- Low cost vision coverage
We have grown over 18% for twenty years and we are always looking for responsible drivers. If this sounds perfect to you, contact us today to start a career with a successful, growing company!
Apply online NOW in under 3 minutes!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers – put your experience to work for you! Join our team and get paid for your two-week orientation and training! Liquid Trucking Companies is one of the Largest Tank Trucking Companies in America. Since 1989, we have provided the highest quality service to our satisfied clients while working to lead the liquid transportation industry in safety, efficiency, delivery, and employee dedication.
Headquartered just south of Omaha, NE, we have satellite-equipped trucks with food-grade, feed grade, and Hazmat chemical tankers to meet our vast base of customer's needs. We offer loyalty and honesty, and we feel like family from the start. We have focused our efforts upon fortifying the heart of the company: our dedicated drivers.