We’re hiring a well-rounded, mid to senior-career digital marketer to focus on billable client work for PPC, SEO and Analytics.
The Liquid Spark PPC/SEO/Analytics manager leads daily execution of all client projects for PPC and SEO, reporting directly to the President. S/he is responsible for creating the strategy and tactics SEO and PPC plan for each client, for review and approval by the President. While the majority of the work is done behind the scenes, the position works directly with clients as needed for check-ins and information sharing for SEO and PPC.
PPC Focus: ~40% of role
- Develops concise, coherent PPC strategy recommendations per client based on their business goals.
- Manages client PPC programs. This includes research to support best targets, creating/managing campaign audiences, creating/updating existing ads with copy, extensions, and provided graphics/video.
- Provides mini-audits of PPC programs for prospective PPC clients as part of biz dev.
- Supports the generation of monthly client digital performance report. This includes reviewing generated reports for anomalies, tracking determined KPI stats, summarizing monthly PPC program results, and suggesting any action items for next month.
SEO & Strategic Analysis: ~45% of role
- Conducts SEO audits for clients and provides a summarized recommendation of the top action items to achieve their business goals and/or errors/gaps with client’s digital properties.
- Implements on-page content optimization, link-building, and schema markup.
- Leads proactive SEO strategy for full-service clients. This includes monthly improvement recommendations to internal team to better meet client’s business goals, developing prioritized tasks or mini-projects to act on those recommendations, and leading relevant tasks or delegating to the internal team as appropriate.
Agency Marketing Support: ~15% of role
- Write blog posts on PPC and SEO for agency website.
- Participate in agency team meetings and project reviews.
Skills & Qualifications
Google Adwords Certified with annual recertification/ongoing training.
SEO-certified with annual ongoing training from one of the top SEO platforms.
Google Analytics Certified.
Ability to write effective and error-free marketing ad copy.
Understanding of tourism and adventure markets.
Ability to analyze campaigns at all levels with critical thinking skills and a focus on strategy.
Ability to accurately track time, consistently and completely update internal project management software.
Must be able to effectively use Skype, Zoom, Basecamp and email for real-time communication with the team daily while working remotely.
Salary and Benefits
Compensation: $45,000-65,000, and you get a training budget plus great discounts on our clients’ services. Includes up to 3 weeks PTO, SEP plan after 3 years, and flexible unpaid leave on a case-by-case approval. This is a full-time position. Full-time positions require a 40-45 hour work week. Occasional longer work weeks are the exception, not the rule. Work/life balance, a family-focused culture, and time to adventure are important Liquid Spark values.
When you apply, tell us about the best adventure trip you’ve ever taken and include links to your social media footprint.