Manufacturing Electro/Mechanical Engineering Tech I
- Posted: 19 days ago
Manufacturing Electro/Mechanical Engineering Technician I
Do you have experience evaluating high-reliability electrical products? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic team environment?
Then this Best Place to Work in Vermont has a job for you!
Located in the town of Georgia, just 20 minutes north of Burlington, we specialize in the design and manufacture of fuel management systems for commercial and military aircraft.
Position Overview: This skilled position involves assembly, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical and electronic products with a focus on customer and production support. Our customers rely on our ability to meet the highest standard of reliability and quality in everything we do.
- Ability to produce and inspect parts and assemblies to product and quality specifications
- Read and work to technical procedures, drawings, and electrical schematics
- Operate equipment as required including shop tools, vibration system, and thermal chambers; electrical test equipment including digital multimeters, oscilloscope, and adjustable power supply
- Ability to use hand tools required to perform this job
- Ability to become J-STD-001 certified for soldering
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical defects to root cause
- Work as part of a cross-departmental team, communicating with Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, and Contracts
- Must be a US citizen.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum: Understanding of basic electronic elements and circuit principles. Experience with assembling electro-mechanical products. Visual acuity to 20/20 (corrected or uncorrected).
- Preferred: Associates degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, and experience in electro-mechanical assembly and hand-soldering. Certification in J-STD-001 soldering skills and techniques.
Join Our Growing Team – Now In Our 9th Year as a Best Place to Work in Vermont
LMS offers a great benefits package including health insurance with HRA, 401(k) with maximum 5% LMS contribution, life, accident, AD&D, STD, LTD, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off (including paid year-end shutdown), alternate work schedule & flex time, a vacation stipend, tuition reimbursement, wellness stipend, and more.
Apply today at https://liquidmeasurementsystems.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Liquid Measurement Systems, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?