Are you passionate about quality? Liquibox (formerly DS Smith) is seeking QA associates at the Lester Prairie site.
POSITION SUMMARY: Quality Assurance Associates are responsible for the following procedures for the overall quality conformance of all parts from press and assembly areas on their respective shift to include Tensile testing, Auditing and Leak Testing positions.
- Exhibit safety awareness at all times, immediately reporting possible hazards or violations for corrective action.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Company directives and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements or other program requirements.
- Completion of all required paperwork
- Document daily issues on board for incoming shift
- Communicate with other QC personnel, supervisors, operators, technicians, etc.
- Housekeeping – maintaining machines and work area
- Other duties as assigned by Shift Leader or other Company management.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: High Diploma/GED
- Experience: Previous manufacturing and Quality experience
- Computer Skills: Data entry, Microsoft Outlook
- Other Requirements: Ability to work safely and effectively with minimal supervision. Drive for superior quality products.
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills