Marketing Manager, Events & Social Media (Remote, US-based)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the DevOps market. Downloaded more than a 100 million times, the open-source software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates.
At Liquibase, you can expect to revel in high growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
Liquibase is hiring an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage programs that increase brand awareness, drive lead acquisition, as well as foster customer retention and advocacy. This person will be spearheading Liquibase's marketing strategy for social media and events, including but not limited to: webinar planning & logistics, trade show planning, securing speaking opportunities, representing Liquibase at industry events and owning social media strategy across all social outlets.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with marketing leadership to develop event strategy and objectives
- Partner with demand generation to drive the logistics and planning of webinars along with supporting day-of hosting logistics and on-demand logistics
- Drive collaboration across marketing and sales to organize staff at events
- Work with creative agency to ensure event displays accurately represent the Liquibase brand
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory such as collateral and giveaways
- Negotiate, manage and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics
- Analyze Liquibase's social media strategy to identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and keep management informed of changes that are relevant to the company's marketing activities
- Coordinate with our Community team on events and social promotions
- Execute tactics for social media programs across LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for event and social media campaigns to evaluate the impact of a campaign's performance against the KPIs
- Drive communication and consult on brand compliance across departments
- Frequent travel – up to 30% of your time will be spent traveling to various events
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, social media marketing, demand generation or similar
- Familiarity with the following software tools:
- Zoom Webinars
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Meta
- Proven experience carrying out digital and in-person event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Highly organized and able to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, proactive and always think outside the box
- Has a successful track record of organizing attendance at trade shows and proving ROI through event marketing strategies and tactics
- Open to traveling frequently (up to 30% of your time)
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working at a B2B software or technology company, preferably developer focused
- Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas, and driving ongoing process improvement
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- Remote First culture, potential for company-wide in-person gatherings
- Home office allowance for remote workers
- Meaningful equity (US only)
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits - country dependent
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K matching (US only)
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- Providing the opportunity to work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery.
Company Overview - We are Liquibase
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you'll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We're caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You've found the right place.
Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Get fresh Social Media Marketer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.