IMMEDIATE OPENING Retail Sales/Applicator - DeWitt, IA
De Witt, IA
- Over a month ago
Retail Sales/Applicator Position
This job involves application of chemical and fertilizer to fields from spring to fall. Spring will be very busy; weekends may be involved. Field scouting and meeting with customers/prospects is needed when applicating is not occurring.
- Participate in all training activities pursuant to gain knowledge of the products and the benefits to the farmer by their use.
- Undertake the necessary Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) training with the goal of passing the CCA test within two years and obtaining certification at the culmination of the required work experience.
- Develop a comprehensive prospect and current customer list including the farmer’s needs and wants with a schedule for completing an adequate number of calls.
- Take soil samples and do the necessary scouting of the customer’s fields to develop the proper recommendation for fertilizer and pesticide applications.
- Assist the farmer by applying his purchased fertilizer and pesticides in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that the application equipment has the necessary safety equipment and that it is utilized at all times.
- Keep the manager and team fully informed of all operations.
- Assist in the collection of past due accounts.
- Class A CDL with Tanker (N) endorsement
- Applicator License
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Cafeteria Plan/Medical & Development Care
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability (eligibility required)
- Life Insurance (eligibility
AddressDe Witt, IA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?