Agriculture Retail Applicator
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
MAKING A CAREER CHANGE OR SEEKING ADVANCEMENT? Consider joining a team of applicators that work with the newest agriculture technology, providing growers with exceptional service; saving time and providing efficiency in our customer fields. APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!
The applicator person is responsible for the marketing of the agricultural products manufactured and/or distributed by Twin State, Inc., within a defined territory as well as the farm application of these products. The applicator person is an integral part of the retail location team and reports to the retail manager.
- Potential Earnings is $62,500 - $75,000
- Average Hourly Potential: $25 to $30 an hour, based on experience & overtime hours
- Health / dental insurance
- 401K profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation / sick leave
- Cafeteria plan / medical and dependent care
- Short / long-term disability (eligibility required)
- Life insurance (eligibility required)
- Participate in all training activities pursuant to gaining knowledge of the products and the benefits to the farmer by their use.
- Take soil samples and do the necessary scouting of the customer's fields to properly develop recommendations for fertilizer and pesticide applications.
- Assist the farmer by applying his purchased fertilizer and pesticides in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that the application equipment has the necessary safety equipment and that it is utilized at all times.
- Keep the location manager and team fully informed of all operations.
- As time allows, help maintain the retail facility.
- Assist the sales team whenever possible.
- Must pass a pre-drug test.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must have Applicator's License/CDL - Twin State will facilitate.
- Application/ ag equipment experience is ideal.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.