English Writing Center Student Worker
- Posted: March 23, 2022
Tutoring university students one-on-one on all aspects of the writing process.
For those interested in the writing process, creative writing, teaching, or who expect to continue their English education at a graduate-level; and students who have passed LU 1203 and EN 1313 with a 'B' or above.
Job Related Skills:
Computer skills, including a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Publisher.
Strong attention to detail.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Description of Tasks Performed:
• Tutoring university students one-on-one
• Promoting the Writing Studio
• Leading workshops for faculty or student groups
• Participating in community writing events
• Leading community writing workshops
• Meeting regularly with the Director and/or Assistant Director
1 University Park DrNashville, TN
EducationView all jobs at Lipscomb University
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?