Lionshead Specialty Tire & Wheel, LLC is a private locally owned and operated company that continues to experience growth in our industry. Our company headquarters are located in Goshen, Indiana with rapidly growing locations in Texas, North Carolina, Idaho and Minnesota. As a result of our growth we are now recruiting a talented, highly motivated individual for a full time relationship manager position who desires to be a part of building something special.
This position will work directly with our National Sales Manager. This position is responsible for establishing new client relationships, developing new markets and maintaining existing customer relationships. The candidate must have the ability to engage current customers and attract new customers. Compensation will be on a base salary and incentive program.
Skills required: strong analytic skills, excellent communication skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, ability to deliver presentations, highly motivated
Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree and at least two years of industry experience is preferred.
· Identify new prospective customers and develop new accounts.
· Develop a full understanding of current marketing programs
· Sustains existing customer base and cultivate new customer base
· Administer and maintain positive customer relationships
· Ability to travel
· Bachelors Degree
· 2+ years of sales experience in sales
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Very detail oriented, with sense of urgency in everything you do.
· Successful in obtaining goals and objectives
· Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Lionshead Specialty Tire & Wheel, LLC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Included in the compensation package is a lucrative Relationship Manager Incentive Bonus.
Benefits include medical, dental, 401K and company vehicle
Lionshead Specialty Tire & Wheel is committed to our employees, We take We have several employee programs that promote loyalty, behavior and performance. We are committed to hiring people who share our values.