How many times a day do you use Google/Apple Maps? Ever wonder how businesses get listed on there and how they get seen by customers? We help chains across North America optimize their locations/stores/restaurants, manage their presence, improve their visibility on every mapping site... resulting in a HUGE boost of store traffic and local brand perception.
Since 2009 we have been the premier solution in the B2B SaaS space. Our SaaS company in downtown San Diego has been quadrupling in size every year! We were also recently awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune and recognized in the Inc 5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies. We were even recently recognized as #10 in the SAAS 1000! (Yup, we are going places!)
- An experienced enterprise sales executive (enterprise B2B SaaS preferred) with more than 5 years of success in the Marketing tech industry.
- Accustomed to selling $250k+ ARR deals to companies like JPMC, Walmart, CVS, Home Depot
- Known as a high achiever with a track record of exceeding sales targets and performing at the top 10% of your peers.
- Adept at managing complex enterprise sales cycle.
- Technically savvy enough to have a working knowledge of how software is utilized and acquired by large organizations.
- Able to present to (PowerPoint/google slides), interact with (awesome personality), and consult with senior management at Fortune 500 companies.
- An active listener who has mastered solution-based selling.
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Experienced Salesforce user and loves to be detail oriented.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Master's degree a plus. Ability to travel at least 40% of the time.
- Identify and develop prospective clients.
- Aggressively prospect into targeted accounts and create interest in Chatmeter’s product offerings.
- Run daily product demos via screen share as well as in-person, to a variety of job titles ranging from Marketing Coordinators to CMO in some of the largest brands in the US.
- Complete a thorough discovery process of all prospects.
- Understand and address prospect questions and objections.
- Connect, engage and motivate in conversations, presentations and written communications.
- Keep a tight up to-date Pipeline in Salesforce that is easily reportable on.
- Travel nationally for in-person client meetings and conferences.
- Work Hard, Play Hard - We are laser focused on work/life balance with regular outings to Del Mar Racetrack, Yacht Parties, Paintball, Happy Hours, and other fun activities.
- Entrepreneurial Minded - Freedom to make your own mistakes, and revel in your own successes.
- You’re helping us run our business and your commission should reflect.
- Collaborative - Each department in our company is focused on winning. That means you will have the support of marketing, product, operations, accounts, etc.… when trying to close an enterprise (whale) partnership.
- Business Casual - Not a corporate suit environment. Office has pop-a-shot basketball, ping pong table, air hockey, snacks, trampoline, and anything else that will contribute to a low-stress environment.