We Need State Licensed LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LADC Clinicians with Substance Abuse Experience for Telehealth IOP and OP. Must have at least a Master's Degree. You can work from home and assist men and women recover from drugs and alcohol.
- Must complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, and all per Lionrock's mission and guidelines.
- Provides a full-range of supportive SUD services including brief individual counseling, intensive counseling, case management, and consultations to support strength-based discharge planning and continuity of care.
- Participates in case conferencing with clinical supervisor and director to assess client needs, progress, documentation, and exit planning.
- Prepares all related treatment documentation in accordance with applicable organizational and state standards in a clear, thorough, and timely manner. Experience with electronic health records essential.
- Intervenes as an advocate for clients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations. Provide client and/or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Communicating with service providers outside of the organization to market, refer, and collaborate enhancing client care.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling with course work and experience in the treatment of substance use disorders. Must have licensure that allows for counselor to assist clients unsupervised.
- State licensure as a Clinical Mental Health Social Worker, Professional ounselor, or MFT. Certification as an Alcohol & Drug Counselor (if claiming license eligibility, applicant must be able to provide proper documentation). Two (2) year licensed experience providing SUD services in an inpatient or outpatient setting is preferred.
- Ability to work in crisis situations in a professional and mature manner.
- Strong counseling, CBT, and motivational interviewing skills. Ability to apply evidence-based therapeutic interventions as well as an understanding of traditional community supports in substance use disorder treatment essential.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment. High degree of time management skill desired.
- Must be available to schedule client video tele-counseling sessions in a private office space. Home offices are acceptable provided that clinicians represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Above average verbal and writing skills essential as most company and client communication is completed via email.
- Must be able to develop clear and concise reports in a timely manner. Experience with Electronic Medical Records desired.
- Strong ability to work with computers and software desired. Must agree to maintain computer and internet accessibility as these are essential to providing online counseling services.