Are you passionate about helping those struggling with substance use addiction? Lionrock is exploding with growth in 2020 and we would love for you to join our team!
We are looking for State Licensed Clinicians with Substance Abuse Experience for Telehealth IOP and OP where you can work with us part time from home and assist men and women recover from drugs and alcohol. This is a W2 position where you must have at least a Master's Degree and have a license that allows you to work independently.
About Us: Lionrock Recovery (www.lionrockrecovery.com) is a Joint Commission-accredited telehealth company based in Northern California; although we provide treatment to clients for substance use disorders in an online intensive outpatient/outpatient video counseling services treatment program all throughout the country.
Responsible for the provision of full-range of substance use disorder outpatient treatment services from comprehensive assessment, treatment planning, supportive counseling and case management as well as aftercare planning, individual psychotherapy, and crisis evaluation and support. Accepts new clients in-state as assigned by the Lionrock admissions department, with a commitment to follow through with client treatment from admission to discharge. Because this is online treatment, you must have experience using a computer for your work. Google Doc familiarity, Spreadsheets, Documentation, & Secure Email. Primary Duties and Responsibilities (via video conferencing and electronic medical records).
- Must complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, and all per Lionrock's mission and guidelines.
- Provides a full range of supportive SUD services including brief individual counseling, intensive counseling, case management, and consultations to support strength-based discharge planning and continuity of care.
- Participates in case conferencing with clinical supervisor and director to assess client needs, progress, documentation, and exit planning.
- Prepares all related treatment documentation in accordance with applicable organizational and state standards in a clear, thorough, and timely manner. Experience with electronic health records essential.
- Intervenes as an advocate for clients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations. Provide client and/or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Communicating with service providers outside of the organization to market, refer, and collaborate enhancing client care.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling with coursework and experience in the treatment of substance use disorders. Must have licensure that allows for the counselor to assist clients unsupervised.
- State licensure such as an LMHC/LPC and experience with addictions.
- Ability to work in crisis situations in a professional and mature manner.
- Strong counseling, CBT, and motivational interviewing skills. Ability to apply evidence-based therapeutic interventions as well as an understanding of traditional community supports in substance use disorder treatment essential.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment. High degree of time management skill desired.
- Must be available to schedule client video video-counseling sessions in a private office space. Home offices are acceptable provided that clinicians represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Above average verbal and writing skills essential as most company and client communication is completed via email.
- Must be able to develop clear and concise reports in a timely manner. Experience with Electronic Medical Records desired.
- Strong ability to work with computers and software desired. Must agree to maintain computer and internet accessibility as these are essential to providing online counseling services.
Work Type: Part-time (Anywhere from 15-32 hours) Hourly Rate: $37 - $40 part time
Health Insurance included for those part time employees working 25+ hours per week!
We are also interested in someone who would like to grow into a full-time position with us through multi-state licensure sponsorship. Lionrock offers health insurance for clinicians working 25+ hours per week!
Required Experience: At least two recent years of Addictions experience
Required Education: Master's
Minimum Availability Must Be 15 hours/week