Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? Are you someone who flourishes when part of a cohesive team where collaboration and ideas flow freely? Lionakis is currently seeking architectural students to participate in our 2020 EP (Emerging Professionals) Summer Internship Program. This Student Intern will be assigned to an architectural studio within our Newport Beach office. Applicants must be current students working towards an accredited degree in Architecture to be considered.
As the Student Intern, you will…
- Be under direction of project team leader, use Revit, Photoshop, and/or InDesign in the production of project deliverables.
- Support project team leader in the research and review of products and materials.
- Experience multidisciplinary educational sessions and opportunities through the emerging professionals program.
Student Intern Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
- Must be a current student working towards an accredited degree in Architecture with a minimum of three (3) years of college/university coursework completed.
Student Intern Qualifications – The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Basic experience with Revit.
To be considered for this opportunity, potential candidates must complete the online application and screening questions, in addition to uploading the following materials to their applications:
- Cover Letter – Including intent and purpose
- Letter of Recommendation – Must be from a professor or employer related to field of study
- Sample of work (upon request)