Designer II - Education
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? Are you someone who flourishes when part of a cohesive team where collaboration and ideas flow freely? Want to work for a firm that is taking concrete action towards Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion? We’re looking for a Designer II or Designer I to join our Education team in our Sacramento office. The Education team work on various projects from K-12 to higher education. We offer a robust bonus plan, flexible hours including work-from-home and every other Friday off options.
An ideal candidate would be able to build upon their basic understanding of general concepts and standards, and have a resilient passion for sustainability and ingenuity. We are looking for a stellar individual who wants to change the world, one project at a time. Sound like you?
As the Designer II or Designer I, you will…
- Provide BIM/CAD support to project teams; interprets and produces BIM/CAD drawings from sketches, verbal instructions, or notes from project leads.
- Provide non-BIM/CAD computer software support to project teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of plans, sections, and elevations.
- Assist with concept design of basic massing, plans, sections, elevations, and basic detailing concepts.
- Understand and exhibits time management skills and completes tasks accurately and on schedule.
- Produce and keep current on project records in direct support of studio project management.
- Adhere to The Lionakis Way standards of design, quality control, and production.
- Conduct and apply project research; basic outline specifications coordination as directed.
- Develop presentation materials to support projects or marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, be detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Assist project team and market/studio leadership with other duties that may be assigned.
Designer II or Designer I Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years architectural project experience
- Proficient with BIM/Revit software programs
- Sketch-Up or other 3D program(s)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Designer II or Designer I Qualifications – The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- LEED accreditation
- Prior experience with civic projects
Compensation DOE. We offer health benefits, competitive paid time off, and a 401(k) matching program!
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Lionakis