LionDesk is a fast growing and thriving startup working on a massive problem affecting companies in the $10 trillion real estate and financial space. As an integrated CRM platform, we make it easy and affordable for sales and marketing professionals to connect, communicate with, and close more deals leveraging today's most sophisticated technology.
LionDesk has an open API development platform that integrates with 100s of the best in class tools so professionals can run their operations from a single centralized hub. For more information visit www.liondesk.com
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and ambitious Appointment Setters. Your role will be to immediately respond to inbound inquiries – and/or phone-prospect our MLS/agency partners - to schedule qualified lead appointments with an Inside Sales Representative.
This position requires someone who is very comfortable making 100 - 200 outbound phone calls a day. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal skills, an inquisitive mind and high attention to detail in written transcription of call details.
**This is a Part Time T position Monday - Friday 8am to 12pm**
- Immediately respond to new free-trial users to welcome & introduce them to LionDesk.
- Assess new trial users’ needs and provide detailed written documentation of those conversations.
- Set 100 - 250 appointments per month.
- Determine the new trial user’s level of support/guidance needed and assign them to the appropriate person/department.
- Perform all scheduled subscriber follow-up calls daily.
- Drive engagement with the platform.
- Guide new LionDesk free-trial users to get the most out of their trial experience.
- Create excitement for new trial users to join the LionDesk community.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Maintain personal and professional integrity at all times.
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly metrics.
- Impressive telephone etiquette
- Loves talking with potential customers!
- Drive for sales
- Call Center experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the real estate industry preferred but not required
- Experience with other CRM systems is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a office environment
- Be open-minded to flexibility and change
- High school diploma required
- Hourly + Commissions
- Be a part of a cutting-edge startup!
- Awesome company events!
Job Type: Part-time