LICENSED INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking to add a Bilingual, licensed, and experienced Insurance Sales Professional to a BOOMING agency in Frisco, TX!! This office is fun, has high energy, and is taking Frisco by storm!!
Our agents work warm leads to help our clients choose the best insurance coverage for their cars, home, and family. We educate our clients on their potential risks, coverage options, and discounts.
We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a top sales agent with our team. We are looking for extraordinary producer to join us and help take us to the next level. This is an inside sales position and we work in a team environment every day. What we are looking for is someone that is hungry for success!
An ideal Candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent insurance and customer service skills to manage our customer service tasks and build customer loyalty and retention. We are a growing agency and write a large volume of business. Our Licensed Sales Representative will ensure that customers have a smooth experience at the point of sale while reviewing existing insurance policies to ensure that customers receive world class customer service.
*Licensed in TX for General Lines - Property and Casualty - Preference given to agents with a proven track record of success***
- Working leads to sell insurance coverage to individuals and families
- Generating quotes
- Following up on quotes
- Working closely with the Sales Manager and Customer Service team to ensure sales goals are being met and clients are being properly serviced
- Relationship building
- Providing excellent customer service by processing payments & report claims
- Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Must have Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance license.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Highly effective communication skills
- Comfortable with Computers
- High level of motivation and desire to be #1
- Be the best at what you do and be able to prove it! Our team loves to win. If you’re ok with mediocre, this job is not for you!