The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing initiatives, generating new business for the company as well as supporting the General Manager in the marketing, outreach and day-to-day business of the property. This position requires a person that is energetic, action oriented, success driven with strong customer service and sales skills that thrives in entrepreneurial environments.
RightAway Storage is a fast paced, growing organization that serves a unique niche in the marketplace offing both traditional Self Storage and On-Demand Valet Storage Services to better serve its Customers. An ideal Applicant needs to be comfortable with marketing strategy, outreach initiatives, social media, interfacing with Customers, and brand building.
A 3-story, 110,000 square foot, climate controlled storage facility located in the city of Baltimore, MD with convenient access to I-95 and I-895.
Sales and Marketing
- Develop and execute marketing and branding initiatives for RightAway Storage
- Grow business development and strategic partnership initiatives
- Support social media and digital marketing strategies
- Assist with the sales and marketing of the Baltimore property
- Conduct outreach initiatives, together with the General Manager, to market the property directly to local businesses and residential communities through targeted monthly in‐person visits, e‐mail campaigns and mailings in accordance with the approved marketing strategy.
- Effectively market RightAway’s service programs (Trailer on Demand and Valet Storage Service) to business referrals and Customers.
- Achieve superior customer service through professional customer interaction and handling customer problems in courteous and effective manner.
- Welcome Customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interactions.
Leadership and Administrative
- Support the General Manager with certain property level day-to-day duties including interaction with prospective customers, completing reservations/move-ins, answering Customer inquiries, and general property-level management duties.
- Create a positive, productive, safe working environment
- Maintain a clean and welcoming property at all times.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and execute the company’s sales practices.
- As needed, open and close the office each day according to specified business hours.
- Perform all necessary daily inspections, unit checks, and other day-to-day duties.
- Perform light clean and maintenance such as sweeping, picking up trash and wiping windows to ensure a high-quality Customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills both on phone and in person.
- Experience with social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google, Yelp and other online marketing platforms
- Proficient with PC based computer, Microsoft Office other general business tools.
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Available to work weekends/holidays.
- Experience driving cargo vans and trailers (preferred but not mandatory).
- Ability to lift items and boxes up to 50 pounds (preferred but not mandatory)
- Clean background check including criminal, credit and employment.
- Have valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- High school diploma. College degree is a plus.
- $18 to $25/hour for Part Time or $45,000 to $55,000 for Full Time
- RightAway Benefits Plan eligible for Full Time Employees
- Potential for commission on new Valet Storage Sales (candidate qualifications dependent)
- Initially anticipate 20 to 30 hours per week which may expand into a full time salaried position.
Resumes should be directed to Info@RightAwayStorage.com.