Confidential email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED: active TS/SCI with Full-scope poly (no exeptions)
We are actively seeking a Windows/Packaging Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
The successful candidate will be managing the functionality and efficiency of a group computers running windows operating systems. They will manage a Windows domain,using Active Directory, Group Policy, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, SCCM, Powershell, VMware.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running Windows operating systems
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Maintains systems documentation
4. Interact with users and evaluates vendor products
5. Research and recommends hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery
6. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
7. May program in an administrative language
8. Leverage scripting and system automation tools
9. Develop and oversees implementation of testing strategies and documentation of results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and leadership to less-experienced staff members and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
14. Uses VMware to build and maintain virtual machines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience in systems administration and analysis.