- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Rock Star General Manager. The GM will work in tandem with the Executive Chef to create an unparalleled and world class guest experience. The GM will possess exceptional accountability for planning, organizing and directing all guest services, beverage operations and development processes/systems.
The General Manager oversees all aspects of the restaurant to ensure smooth operations and an excellent guest experience through results driven processes via people development, sales and profit growth. The GM will hire, train and develop staff and teach/promote the culture of the Group. The GM must convey the company culture to his/her crew and be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun and show sincere dedication to the craft of hospitality. Extensive knowledge of Natural wine is a must for the right candidate. Open to candidates that are ready to take the leap up from AGM.
Our service program: Fun, inviting, warm, unpretentious and approachable, ‘Lion & the Rambler’ is backed by an intense focus on the knowledge of the food and beverage programs which allows us to blend the line between ‘everybody knows your name’ and the upscale training of a three Michelin star restaurant in a special way. We present a sense of warmth, graciousness and humility from the very first greeting of our guests up until the final goodbye and ‘see you again soon.’
- Oversee every aspect of restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controlling day-to-day operations - profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Working with Executive Chef/Owner to develop the restaurant's annual operating budget and control all profit and loss centers, including beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Operating the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Will directly impact interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Maximizing table turnover, sales per guest, and sales per hour.
- Enforcing safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and crew members.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant's P&L, and expense goals
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience in Restaurant Management
- Must have knowledge of Natural Wine
- Must have experience opening a restaurant(s)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as salaried Manager in full service, Michelin Level / Modern Fine dining with strong wine and alcoholic beverage sales.
- Extensive P&L and financial system knowledge
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office, Toast POS, Resy, 7 Shifts and Inventory systems as well as to be able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness and guest satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing and motivating a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to accept feedback and willingness to improve
- Ability to set goals, create plans, and convert plans into action
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
- Is a brand ambassador both in and outside of the restaurant
The GM should be intimately involved in the community and is the key position in delivering the company’s desired experience.
This is an excellent opportunity if you:
- Pride yourself on being a hands-on leader
- Are able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality
- Are accustomed to executing perfectly, attending to details and aiming for excellence
- Welcome the challenge to continually improve and grow
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive benefits
Lion & The Rambler
AddressCoral Gables, FL
Get fresh Chef Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.