Distribution Channel Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Linx Technologies
Linx Technologies is a profitable fast-growing wireless technology company that develops and manufactures wireless components featuring antennas and RF connectors. We have facilities in Wayne, Pennsylvania, Merlin, Oregon and Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
Our work environment is fast-paced and demanding, we focus on keeping our environment non- bureaucratic. We believe that hiring managers often overvalue experience and undervalue talent because they are risk adverse. We focus on talent first. We define talent as intelligence, work ethic and passion. Ideally, we want talent and experience, but talent is a requirement. Talent may be viewed as the potential to grow into positions of increasing responsibility. We are a fast-growing tech company; we are not hiring you just for this position, we are looking for you to fill more senior positions later.
Distribution Channel Manager
Becomes the Linx Technologies high service level (HSL) distribution channel champion and supports all business and marketing functions for Linx products in the channel. Owns day to day distributor partner channel management for the Linx product portfolio. Responsible for growing point of sale (POS) profitability at catalog houses (e.g. Digi-Key, Mouser) and other distributor accounts. Able to make decisions with imperfect information and lead in situations of ambiguity and complexity. Possesses a strong blend of business and marketing savvy.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this individual will focus on managing HSL distribution channels, distributor account performance, product information with distributors, ensuring proper product exposure on distributor websites, tracking and analyzing distributor product stock, inventory turns, sales and pricing, and recommend actions to improve Linx revenue and gross margin. This person will develop and maintain strong relationships with distributor contacts to foster goodwill and improve processes to the same end. Closely supports Linx product management in new product introductions. This is a fully-salaried position, not a commissioned Sales role.
Location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
- Increase product sales through HSL distribution channels
- Be the primary contact with catalog house distributors
- Manage pricing, inventory, competitive positioning and product data accuracy
- Analyze and report on issues, gains and market position
- Drive distributor web traffic to Linx products
- Support Marketing group product management goals for sales, pricing and profitability by leveraging and improving Linx analytics.
- Work with software development on analysis tools and create reports to monitor product performance and competitive pricing and positioning
- Comprehend market dynamics, and drive changes to our product and processes to create and improve value.
- 1 or more years of channel marketing management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or STEM fields.
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Extremely intelligent and analytical. At least top 20% aptitude.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management and business partners.
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to engage and drive solutions
- Organization, attention to detail and project management capabilities
- Solid technical background or the demonstrated ability to understand and support technical products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, channel teams and third parties.
- Computer skills including Tableau, Salesforce, MS Excel, MS Word
- Available for occasional domestic and international travel to business partner sites.
- Ability to legally work in the United States.
BusinessView all jobs at Linx Technologies