Veterinary Assistant lII
Linwood Animal Clinic Milwaukie, OR
Veterinary Assistant lII
Linwood Animal Clinic
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN or VETERINARY ASSISTANT
We are looking to add a Full Time Experienced Veterinary Technician or Assistant to join our family at Linwood Animal Clinic. Our team has a passion for helping our clients with their pets, team work and education. We put emphasis on work-life-balance with great benefits and advanced scheduling. If you have wanted to grow with an established and supportive team, we might be the right fit for you!
Our Core Values: Do the right thing, "Wow" service, Respect, Learning, Fun
An ideal team member is someone who:
- Has experience in the veterinary field of at least 1 year.
- Has strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates "wow" service.
- Is personable and professional.
- Excels at multitasking and attention to detail.
- Is eager and willing to learn.
- Demonstrates a positive team-oriented approach.
- Is dependable and punctual.
- Maintains productivity without supervision.
- Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
- Is an open and direct communicator.
- Has surgical monitoring experience.
The Veterinary Technician/Assistant supports and assists the Veterinarians, ensuring the safety of pets and clients, and the continuity of quality veterinary care. They work to keep pets safe and comfortable during their visit. This position requires walking, standing, and sitting for long periods of time. May be exposed to low to moderate noise levels as well as disinfectant/sanitation chemicals, pet dander, and excretions. This position requires exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds frequently, and/or 15 pounds constantly in order to lift, carry, pull or move objects.
Please provide a current resume and list of 3 professional references. Cover letter and letters of recommendation are not required but are taken into consideration in the review process.
Benefits include but are not limited to: Paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, vision, life insurance, referral programs, 401k, and team member discounts.
We are open 8am-6pm Monday - Saturday. We schedule full day shifts which are scheduled as 7:45am - 6:30pm.
Linwood Animal ClinicMilwaukie, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.