Executive Assistant Processing Expenses
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone that can help us with expense reports. We are looking for an Executive Assistant or Office Assistant or Admin Assistant.
Candidate will be supporting multiple executives.
Provide expense reporting for Senior Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents.
· Responsible for executing general administrative duties as needed to support the department management and staff.
· Perform basic administrative tasks that may include office supply orders, catering requests and other vendor requests as needed
· Pre-plan and execute on- and off-site meetings
· Proactively coordinate all department meetings, plan special events and manage special projects
· Interact professionally with all levels of Edwards employees, customers, vendors, and legacy founders
· Other incidental duties as assigned by Leadership
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
· Excellent organization and attention to detail.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities.
· Proven ability to plan and execute successful meetings.
· Ability to work effectively across a fast-paced matrix organization.
· Works well in a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal daily instruction.
· Ability to think strategically to improve current processes.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Experience doing expense reports (with concur preferred).
H.S. Diploma or equivalent Required Diploma - Secondary Education in Some college education or substantial related experience in lieu of required education
Required Min. 3 years’ experience, including: Work in a team environment - Work in an office environment Required
BusinessView all jobs at LINQM