Acquisition Associate ( International Focused)
Linqm San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Acquisition Associate
Manager’s Title Sr. Acquisition Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assists in managing audio campaigns through reporting, tracking air-checks, organizing assets,
and partner communication.
· Supports our Sr. Acquisition Manager with media buying on micro-podcast initiatives.
· Coordinates deliverables for both audio and blogger channels.
· Researches audio outlets, such as unique podcasts and radio stations, to scale audio channel
· Prospects / onboards bloggers to include MANSCAPED promotions.
· Assists in streamlining Acquisition team’s processes to improve ROI.
· Other duties as needed
· 1- 2 years of digital marketing experience.
· This person must naturally love podcasts and audio marketing.
· Previous digital agency experience with a proven track record of success is highly desirable.
· Excels at researching and outreach techniques to secure relationships.
· Understands verticals and segments, as well as how to reach them digitally.
· Highly motivated individual with a “grinder” mentality in terms of commitment.
· Bonus points for anyone who is fluent in additional languages.
· International sports knowledge is a major plus.
· Embraces a figure it out mindset!
Keys to Success:
As a member of the Marketing team, success will be measured based on the below:
· Doing Your Job: Setting and meeting appropriate goals that ladder up to the long-term Company vision and the short-term Company targets. You are expected to align on these goals with your manager, and then deliver on them.
· Doing Your Job, the Right Way: At MANSCAPED™ we strive to be ideal team players. That means striving to live up to the Humble, Hard Working & Smart framework.
· Engaging (in both directions) with Radical Candor in a way that seeks to improve the performance of yourself and the team around you.