Sr. Creative Strategist
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world's largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you'll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.The Role:
The Senior Creative Strategy role lives within the Creative Strategy team, whose primary responsibility is to deliver the best influencer marketing solutions, strategy and thought leadership for our clients.
The responsibility of the CSM is to support our revenue organization, develop and consistently raise the innovation and quality of our most impactful influencer marketing proposals, present creative and thought leadership to our clients, and manage a subset of the Creative team.What You'll Do:
- Lead the development of influencer marketing strategies and proposals, including media integration and calc alignment
- Lead the presentation of creative concepts and strategies to clients
- Build insights that guide creative direction
- Produce social media mock posts (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube, etc)
- Develop client facing thought leadership and influencer trends strategies
- 5-9 years of social media, marketing or influencer experience related to creative or sales development
- Experience leading proposal and presentation development
- Active and familiar with social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, etc)
- Experience copywriting and creating mocks
- Familiar with Adobe suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) & Keynote (or PPT, or Google slides)
- Comfortable to work independently and as part of a larger direction
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the highest quality design products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Compensation Range: $120,000 - $150,000 base salary. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
LinqiaSan Francisco, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.