Deputy Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Links Global is recruiting for a deputy program manager for a National Institutes of Health administrative support contract that is currently under development.
- Support the program manager in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the program.
- Recruit, hire, retain, and manage administrative staff that will be providing long-term support to NIH at government facilities.
- Onboard new staff.
- Develop and update policies, procedures, and training resources in areas of general administrative services, travel support, meetings management, mail services, property management, procurement, and publication services to support provision of quality services by administrative support staff
- Stand in for program manager as needed
- Travel to work locations as required
- Telework as required.
- Bachelors degree
- 4 years of relevant experience
- 4 years additional relevant experience substitutes for Bachelors degree
- Experience staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Experience in a scientific research or clinical environment or a Federal agency
- Skills in utilizing digital platforms for project management, file management, scheduling, interpersonal and group presentation and MS Office
- Drivers license and ability to drive as required for the position.
- Ability to telework, possessing computer, phone, internet
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Links Global
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?