- Posted: over a month ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of civil and white-collar defense litigation matters. This candidate should have an eye for detail and should feel comfortable with technology, using cloud-based platforms, conducting research, using Microsoft Office and Adobe programs, e-filing, doing data entry, scheduling, typing maintaining case files, and completing other ad-hoc requests, as needed. The candidate must also be comfortable working on politically conservative projects. Cover letters should include typing speeds and error rates if known.
- Legal fact and basic legal research
- Assist with case and file management
- Organize and electronically file pleadings
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- Review documents
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' as Litigation Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Ability to work overtime
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
- Full time
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?