Full Stack Developer
- Over a month ago
We are actively seeking a Full Stack Developer for a well established, rapidly growing and industry-leading Hemp company in Austin, Texas. Known for their revolutionary software system to handle the logistics for the hemp supply chain of custody, to automate state documentation, transportation manifest, and banking compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
- 30%: Create a new Azure cloud-based Web Portals (internet facing/admin portal)
- 30%: Provide Operations Support to Production environments
- 25%: Connecting to Creating /Connecting to Web APIs
- 15%: Mentoring junior developers and creating value
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years C#/ .NET development experience
- Mobile Apps using Xamarin or XAML experience
- 5+ years of experience with Visual Studio (2017+)
- Unit test experience
- Web Services, Azure Services
- Azure SQL Server
Nice to have:
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Functions
- Azure DevOps
- Bonus points: Mobile Apps using Xamarin
- C#/ .NET Framework
- Azure SQL Server
- Web Development
- Azure Service Deployment
- Visual Studio
Target years of Experience:
- 5+ years - looking for an engineer that can add value quickly and work on projects with initiative in a startup environment; the pace moves quickly and the rewards exciting.
What's in it for you:
- Work-Life Balance, a very flexible work environment
- Opportunity to Grow in a hyper-growth market which grew 400% last year
- Great Company Culture, executives focus on the building and developing their employee
- You'll have the opportunity to work on our in-house proprietary technology helping consumers in various markets and drive customer loyalty with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for hemp operators and customers.
- Contract to Full Time
- 70,000-120,000 DOE
If most of this sounds like you, please apply immediately today. Active interviews will start next week.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?