Territory Account Manager, Construction Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory Account Manager
Our client, a disruptor and innovator selling adhesives to a market that never knew it needed their solutions, is seeking a Territory Account Manager with construction industry experience for its South-Central US market. The company is an industry leader under a small brand, and the company other companies call when they want to brainstorm new concepts.
The ideal candidate asks, “How early can I be on that job site for a demo,” is a competitive collaborator, understands the concept of ruthless execution of the plan, and embraces technology as a sales tool.
Interested in being part of the journey? We are searching for the right person to be a part of our client’s growth in the South- Central United States Territory which includes Texas (excluding El Paso County), Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.
· The Territory Account Manager is responsible for growing the client’s customers’ awareness, influence, and product sales volume through building strong industry relationships, expert product knowledge, premium customer service, critical thinking skills, and working with fellow team members.
· The Company’s products are sold through industrial supply houses to the end users, typically construction companies. In order to properly promote and sell the product line, the Territory Account Manager must develop relationships with both the industrial supply houses and the end users.
· Train and motivate the industrial supply houses’ sales force to actively promote the company’s product line and pull through business by marketing and demonstrating products to end users directly.
· Travel to all markets in the territory, maintain and grow current customer relationships and find and close new opportunities through cold calling, product demonstrations, and trainings.
· When problems arise, embrace it as your own and work with all stakeholders to resolve it to the best of the company’s ability.
· Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for lead and project tracking.
· Represent the company at tradeshows and similar events.
· Preform product demonstrations at customer locations and job sites.
Experience and Education
· 5+ years of construction site sales experience
· Proven record of account management and growth
· Experience selling through distributors a plus
· High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Spanish speaking a plus
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
Candidates must be currently located in Texas, preferably in DFW or Houston. Travel will be 50-75%.
Linked Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
What color is your hardhat? Growing company in the construction industry with great pay, great benefits and growth opportunities!
BusinessView all jobs at Linked Executive Search