Linked Equipment is a modular building manufacturing yard located in central Phoenix close to the I-10 freeway near East University Drive. Linked Equipment specializes in converting shipping containers for use in a variety of commercial applications including restrooms, bathrooms, offices, storage and hazardous environment laboratories.
Linked Equipment is looking for high-energy constructor workers/laborers with motivation and experience to join our day shift production team.
This position is a full-time immediate hire in a non-union shop. To apply, please email a resume of your experience.
- Manufacture and fabricate stainless steel and finished metal products
- Install and repair various components and equipment
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Provide feedback to management team to control costs and improve productivity
- Must have five years previous experience in electrical and/or other related fields
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to read and understand schematics, blueprints and manuals
- Adhere to all construction industry best practice and safety codes
- Familiarity with and ability to safely use hand tools
- Must provide your own personal protective equipment
- Able to handle physical workloads and perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites
- Willing to work some weekends
Linked Equipment offers competitive pay to applicants with proven skills and the opportunity for advancement for those who demonstrate excellence in their field and a willingness to learn new trades and skills.
For more information, please see our website https://linkedequipment.com
Why Work Here?Linked Equipment provides turnkey solutions to specific business requirements for containerized solutions. We take a modern, innovative approach to minimize set up time and startup costs, specializing in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of ISBU’s (Intermodular Steel Building Units). We are committed to producing the safest, highest quality, and most technologically advanced cannabis growth, extraction, and processing facilities on the market.
Linked Equipment is a boutique construction company with a focus on the conversion of shipping containers for commercial application.