We are looking for an Office Software Administrator & Administrative Assistant - Junior and team player to join our dynamic team at LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. At LinkVisum you will find professionals with unparalleled consulting expertise, knowledge of business process improvement, human capital, and customer relationship skills. Our LinkVisum professionals help companies anticipate, create, and manage change. In short, we help organizations improve processes and transform their operation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready to take their career to the next level where they will join an HR and Operations team. We are looking for candidates with technical acumen and excellent customer service and communication skills to support multiple functions within the company. The candidate will be organized and detailed and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. Candidates must be able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.linkvisum.com.
This is a full-time position working onsite at LinkVisum headquarters in Vienna, VA; however, due to COVID-19, we are temporarily teleworking.
We are looking for someone to join the HR & Operations team who has a good understanding of the some of the following tools and who is interested in learning more. (You don’t need to be an expert, but have some general knowledge and the aptitude and desire to learn how we can best utilize our MS Office 365 package, MS Office 365 SharePoint and other tools such as meeting tools and a time keeping system):
- MS Office 365 product suite, Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and SharePoint & others (We are looking for someone who can help us grow with this product and learn how we can most efficiently utilize the capabilities of what this package has to offer, other than a single use of each application.)
- Meeting tools such as Teams & GoToMeeting
- Timekeeping system
- Performance Appraisal and Management System
- This role is best for recent college grads 1-2 years direct experience (This is a junior position for someone that shows an interest in managing and administering office software tools & systems – it would be expected this would be reflected on the resume where job details are listed and in a skill section)
- This role is best for recent college grads 1-4 years general experience
- Technical acumen (Resume must reflect your experience with and your ability to learn, manage and administer various business software tools)
- This is not a role designed for an IT expert or IT systems administrator
- Experience managing and administering a variety of standard business and office software tools and systems and proven ability to quickly learn new ones
- Experience researching and resolving technical concerns with standard business and office software tools and systems
- Ability to engage professionally with and staff and vendors
- Experience facilitating training sessions for staff and creating guides
- Experience handling and securing sensitive and confidential files and information
- Experience with data integrity audits
- Experience handing a variety of administrative office activities, accounts payable, ordering supplies, creating, and distributing email correspondence, managing spreadsheets, records management
- Above average skills in organization and detail
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working in an environment that is team player focused and where excellent customer service is a top priority of the company
- Proven experience promoting a culture that is team focused
- Proven experience driving efforts for excellent customer service
- Proven experience and desire to be a part of the company culture that effects positive change
- Strong desire to learn and gain experience in a multitude of areas of a business
- Strong desire to work in an environment where the requirements and tasks may change from day to day
- Manage, support, coordinate and/or assist with a variety of functions in the areas as noted above
- Support Executive and Senior Management
- We are growing and evolving and work as a team, so the person who is hired must be willing to assist or handle other administrative, office, HR and operations tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Performance-based rewards
- Annual performance review
- Training and development program
- Teleworking plan
- All Federal Holidays off (paid)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) savings plan (Ask about our matching plan)
- Affordable health care (Ask about the premiums paid by the company)
- Affordable dental and vision insurance (Ask about the premiums paid by the company)
- Short-and-Long-Term Disability (Premiums paid by the company)
- Life and AD&D plan (Premiums paid by company)
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Free garage parking
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?LinkVisum Consulting Group provides a full range of Management Consulting and Information Technology services to government agencies and private industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business enhancing results whether those be a restructured department, stream-lined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, or improved human capital strategies. As part of the LinkVisum team, you will work at a management consulting firm that offers a flat organizational structure and full access to clients, thought leadership, and industry best practices.
Awesome CEO and lots of room for growth!